If any of the below situations apply to you, you can be evicted starting on October 13, 2021:
1. You were given a 60-day past due rent notice,
2. You fail to submit an emergency rental assistance application (apply here) within 60 days of receiving
the past due rent notice,
3. Your application was either:
4. You owe at least $600 in rent or are 2 months behind on your repayment plan, whichever is greater, and
5. Your landlord has given you a Notice to Vacate that complies with the law
Otherwise, all evictions start on January 1, 2022.